Hola a todos!! Para los blogs...
Usé troquel rectángulo base
panel hecho a mano con sellos .
markers para colorear y glitter glue Ver Acá
troquel orilla scallop
cartulinas rojas
frase inspirada en una canción Sigo Aquí
que habla de la superación personal frente a las adversidades


The red design is rich and elegant. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, and sharing your lovely card with us.
ResponderBorrarDonna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
Thanks so much ☺️💐 happy day
BorrarBeautiful card! Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
ResponderBorrarThanks so much ☺️💐 happy day
BorrarJust beautiful! I love your colors, that wonderful little bit of sparkle, and design! You got it all!! I love how you put everything in the middle, I love designs front and center like that :) Thank you for joining the Beautiful Blossoms monthly challenge! We look forward to seeing more of your beautifully created submissions in the future! ~ Amanda
ResponderBorrarThanks so much ☺️💐 happy day
Borrar