Blog Independiente , Atcs-LOs-Albums-Art Journals-Cardmaking- etc etc etc
I like your fun layered flower! Terrific card, thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!
Thanks so much ☺️💐 happy day
Elisa, this is such a pretty card! I love your flower and the background. I also love the sentiment and the color choices. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
Muchas gracias por comentar / thanks so much for comment
I like your fun layered flower! Terrific card, thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!
ResponderBorrarThanks so much ☺️💐 happy day
BorrarElisa, this is such a pretty card! I love your flower and the background. I also love the sentiment and the color choices. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
ResponderBorrarThanks so much ☺️💐 happy day
Borrar