Elisa, your art journal page is absolutely incredible! I love your gorgeous fall leaves and all of your stunning details. And your lettering is so beautiful, too! I want to thank you so much for joining my “Hello Autumn” challenge at Art Journal Journey Monthly! I am so happy that you did.
That's a fabulous page Elisa. I love how you did the writing on it. I really need to try that because I love seeing it on journal pages. Thanks for joining Sharon at AJJ, and have a super week. hugs-Erika
Very nice page
ResponderBorrarJoin my link party
HERE
Much love
Thanks so much ☺️💐 happy day
BorrarElisa, your art journal page is absolutely incredible! I love your gorgeous fall leaves and all of your stunning details. And your lettering is so beautiful, too! I want to thank you so much for joining my “Hello Autumn” challenge at Art Journal Journey Monthly! I am so happy that you did.
ResponderBorrarThanks so much ☺️💐 happy day
BorrarThat's a fabulous page Elisa. I love how you did the writing on it. I really need to try that because I love seeing it on journal pages. Thanks for joining Sharon at AJJ, and have a super week. hugs-Erika
ResponderBorrarThanks so much ☺️💐 happy day
Borrar