Adorable card !!! Thanks so much for participating in our FARM QUEST challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Hello, Elisa!! Thanks so very much for your vegetable focused card created and shared for FarmQuest #85!!! The glittery shine on the veggies make each one very special! And the woodgrain 'boards' arch door makes a terrific background! Plus the food pun is a fun message! Please come back for #86.
Adorable card !!! Thanks so much for participating in our FARM QUEST challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
ResponderBorrarThanks so much ☺️💐 happy day
BorrarThis is fabulous!! I love how you used the theme on your card. Thank you for playing with us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.
ResponderBorrarNora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge
Thanks so much ☺️💐 happy day
BorrarHello, Elisa!! Thanks so very much for your vegetable focused card created and shared for FarmQuest #85!!! The glittery shine on the veggies make each one very special! And the woodgrain 'boards' arch door makes a terrific background! Plus the food pun is a fun message! Please come back for #86.
ResponderBorrarThanks so much ☺️💐 happy day
Borrar