Such a bold and beautiful birthday card, Elisa! Those candles are fabulous and look so festive cut from bright glitter cardstock. I love how you carried the dot theme from the candles to the embossed background. Very fun! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at the Paper Players!
Elisa those lovely dotty, glittery candles are so eye-catching against the dark background; I love how you carried the dot theme through in the embossing too. Thanks for playing along with my theme challenge over at The Paper Players this week!
Wow, Elisa! LOVE it! The glittery candles against the embossed black background are stunning. It's festive and bold. What a wonderful card for celebrating a birthday! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!
Your candles and dots make a wonderful card with great impact. Thank you so much for joining us in our Dots and/or Stripes challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge. Faith DT
Such a bold and beautiful birthday card, Elisa! Those candles are fabulous and look so festive cut from bright glitter cardstock. I love how you carried the dot theme from the candles to the embossed background. Very fun! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at the Paper Players!
ResponderBorrarThanks so much ☺️💐 happy day
BorrarElisa those lovely dotty, glittery candles are so eye-catching against the dark background; I love how you carried the dot theme through in the embossing too. Thanks for playing along with my theme challenge over at The Paper Players this week!
ResponderBorrarThanks so much ☺️💐 happy day
BorrarWow, Elisa! LOVE it! The glittery candles against the embossed black background are stunning. It's festive and bold. What a wonderful card for celebrating a birthday! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!
ResponderBorrarThanks so much ☺️💐 happy day
BorrarYour candles and dots make a wonderful card with great impact. Thank you so much for joining us in our Dots and/or Stripes challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
ResponderBorrarFaith DT
Thanks so much ☺️💐 happy day
Borrar